ELEVATE is a unique way for our students to study a National qualification through Bayside Dance and Empowerdance Pty Ltd RTO 40397.
We are thrilled to be an approved provider with Empowerdance where students can put their Bayside Dance classes toward their Certificate.
Each week Empowerdance master trainers conduct our theory classes for our students via an online classroom platform. All of their theory assessments are uploaded and completed through the quality online portal, which students will have access to, using their own log in.
Certificate III and IV students will have the opportunity to work alongside one of our dance teachers to gain valuable experience for some of their student teaching and teaching units.
Students will also work alongside their peers for group assessments, and the nature of these qualifications allows the student to have flexibility with their learning and be marked as Competent or not yet competent.
STUDENT COMMITMENT – THEORY | ACADEMIC
The CUA10113 Certificate I In Dance requires students to attend live online theory classes 1 hours per week over 25 weeks. For 12 years+.
The CUA20113 Certificate II In Dance requires students to attend live online theory classes 1 hours per week over 30 weeks. For 14+ years.
The CUA30113 Certificate III In Dance requires students to attend live online theory classes that will run for 2 hours per week over 45 weeks. For 14+ years.
The CUA40113 Certificate IV In Dance (teaching) requires students to attend 1 live online class per month during the duration of the course and is a self-paced course.
STUDENT COMMITMENT – PRACTICAL
Students will choose their practical units that are then completed their dance studio during their regular out of school/weekend schedule. There is no need to put on extra classes to accommodate your ELEVATE students. The electives/styles they choose will determine how many hours they are required to complete as a part of their Certification. Students are assessed in a performance setting within their annual dance performance, or competition routine.
Students are assessed in a performance setting within their annual dance performance, or competition routines.
Our students will:
– Study a National Qualification CUA20113 / CUA30113 / CUA40113 In Dance (Teaching)
– Submit all work directly to Empowerdance for assessment
– Complete their work and assessments through a reliable online portal
– Attend all theory sessions in a live online format, with our Chief trainers and assessors (weekly/intensives)
– Receive trainer support
– Learn content that is industry relevant
– Receive an Empowerdance compliant Nationally Recognised Certificate & Record of Results upon completion of successful assessment
– Have their results reported to AVETMISS
– Learn in a limited cohort with their assigned chief trainer and assessor
– Attend all of their required technique and practical classes in your studio. Minimum of 3 per week.
– Study the Empowerdance favourite electives
For further information and a prospectus please contact us today!