Discover Bayside Dance
Bayside Dance offers a range of dance classes and creative experiences in the Wynnum/Manly area, Brisbane. We encourage a widespread love of dance, welcoming children and adults who can’t help but feel the rhythm! Established in 2014, we aim to create a positive, welcoming environment which is encouraging for all.
About Bayside Dance
Located in Wynnum-Manly, Bayside Dance encourages enjoyment of dance through creativity, strong technical training and a nurturing environment. We have three studios and multiple dance styles on offer for students from ages 2 to adult.
To ensure classes are suitable for those who attend, we offer a range of options across styles, age groups and abilities. Whether you’re a tiny tot, child, teen or adult, we have a class for you.
The teachers at Bayside Dance have a vast range of experience across disciplines. Our collective approach is to share our love of dance while being supportive and encouraging.
Enrol for group lessons or book private lessons at a time that suits you.
Dance Is the Hidden Language of the Soul
Our vision is to create a world where everyone can access the magic of dance. We have witnessed first hand how dance can build character, confidence and friendships. This beautiful, enriching sport is an incredible tool to teach body awareness, self-discipline and teamwork. Through our service of teaching dance, we strive to provide exceptional coaching and leadership to our students. While striving to instill the importance of etiquette and manners, we also focus on good self-esteem and positive body image.
At Bayside Dance, our mission is to foster a life-long love of dance. We aim to help pre-schoolers, kids, teens and adults find self-expression and enjoyment through dance classes every week. When teaching any style or age group, we strive to provide exceptional leadership to our students, building talent and developing life skills such as discipline and respect. Our combination of a nurturing environment, strong technical training and creativity sees our students grow not just in the dance studio but as human beings.
At Bayside Dance we believe in:
- Positivity – Dance is not without hard work, but each and every dance class is underpinned by a philosophy of encouragement and enjoyment. The best results come when we can enjoy what we do.
- Community – Our classes are friendly and welcoming. We support one another in our successes and (sometimes literally) catch each other when we fall.
- Respect and Safety – We show respect to our dancers, parents, staff and property. The use of safe dance practice is imperative in our classrooms and built into our curriculum.
- Service – We value each and every customer and pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with and serve our customers.
- Quality – We value high quality. Our teaching staff, costumes and uniforms, performances and experiences are of a high calibre.
The Bayside Dance team of accredited and friendly dance instructors have a range of skills they can share with our students.